|Timothy Richards Home||Langley Park|
Split Pair Bookends
Signed and Dated
About Timothy Richards
How to Buy
The present house was designed for the Duke of Marlborough in 1755 by a local architect of note, Stiff Leadbetter. The previous manor on which the house was built was leased to a succession of nobility including Catherine of Aragon one of the eight wives of King Henry VIII.